- Letter for Akademik Teşvik
- Proceeding book of ICNASEN-2020 PUBLISHED
- Abstract book has been PUBLISHED
- Pls email your fulltext (for proceeding) to firstname.lastname@example.org using TEMPLATE
- ZOOM info is in HERE
- Scientific Program has been ANNOUNCED (email to email@example.com if anything needed)
- ICNASEN-2020 will be held as ONLINE….pls keep going to submit your abstract..
- Abstract Submission EXTENTED to September 30 2020
- Abstract submission for ICNASEN-2020 is NOW open .. Pls go to abstract submission page
- Pls submit your abstract using template which is HERE
- ICNASEN-2020 will be held at Limak-Limra Hotel & Resorts in Kemer Antalya-TURKEY in the period of 21-25 October 2020
- Conference Language is Turkish and English
CALL for PAPER
Dear colleagues, It is my pleasure to invite you to participate “2nd International Conference on Natural and Applied Science and Engineering (ICNASEN 2020)”. ICNASEN-2020 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and expertise of students, researchers and also industrial community. This international conference covers highlights about new results in the wide spectrum of categories from 5 different topics. The participants will have the opportunity to take part in the presentation of plenary lectures, contributed papers of both oral and poster sessions. The language of conference will be Turkish and English. The papers will published eithet in Conference Proceeding book or in some journals. The conference will take place in the 21-25 October-2020 in Kemer-Antalya (Turkey) which one of the most important holiday center in the world.
Prof.Dr. İskender AKKURT (chair)
- Prof.Dr. İskender AKKURT (chair)
- Dr. Kadir GÜNOĞLU (secretary)
- Dr. Osman GÜNAY
- Dr. Miraç KAMIŞLIOĞLU
- Dr. Feride KULALI
Prof.Dr. İskender AKKURT (chair)
- Dr. Hakan AKYILDIRIM — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Dr. Sameer Dhari Salih AL-OBAIDI– IRSRA , IRAQ
- Prof.Dr. Mohamed Nadjib BOUKHATEM– University Blida 1 –ALGERIA
- Dr. Sabiha Anas BOUSSAA– CRTSE –ALGERIA
- Dr. Gizem Özlük ÇILAK–Hitit University, Çorum-TURKEY
- Dr. Nurdan Karpuz DEMİR — Amasya University-TURKEY
- Dr. Ümit KARA — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Prof. Dr. Anarbay KUDAYKULOV –Ins.of Information and Comp. Tech., KAZAKHSTAN
- Dr. Suzan Shukor NOORI — Kirkuk University lRAQ
- Dr. Sophia METALLAOUI — Université du 20 août 1955-ALGERIA
- Dr. Hüseyin Ozan TEKİN — Uskudar University-TURKEY
- Dr. Alper ÖZSEVEN — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Dr. Kaci SAMIRA– CRTSE –ALGERIA
- Prof. Dr. Ahmad UMAR — Najran University-Saudi ARABIA
- Dr. Elene Zhuravliova–Ilia State University, GEORGIA
Registration and FEE
All participants to ICNASEN-2020 must register and upload abstract using online easychair system https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icnasen2020
if you have any difficulty then pls email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your abstract with presentation type and theme
- The REGISTRATION fee covers (VAT excluded–KDV hariç)
- The entrance for all sessions,
- All coffee breaks,
- All food-drink-pool all free in 5* Hotel (for only 1 day)…..
- Conference materials (conference tag, offline (in USB) Abstract book, gift etc).
- Publication of paper either in proceeding book (with ISBN number—Akademik teşvik için) OR in journals
- Participation document
- Conference and Accommodation will take place in Limak Limra Hotels and Resorts in Kemer-Antalya-TURKEY .
- (price given below covers all inclusive hotel concept (means includes food-drink-pool-sea-Turkish bath-sauna- fitness center-otopark-Wi-Fi etc… for 24 hours)
- 40 EUR per person per night in triple room (share room with other 2 people)
- 50 EUR per person per night in standard-double room (share room with someone else)
- 60 EUR per person per night in SNG room (stay alone in a room)
- 0-6 years old children are FREE and %50 discount will be applied for 6-12 years old children (with parents).
- As we have limited number of rooms pls email to email@example.com to book your room.
- No refund is possible
- You will get all information about payment etc .. on acceptance letter.
For any issue about hotel and payment please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract should contain new and significant results that has NOT been published in elsewhere.
- All abstracts will be reviewed in blind review processes by (at least 2) referee before acceptance.
- In the preparation of abstract please download and use the template file. HERE
- Prepared abstract should be submitted (uploaded) using electronic way as detailed in below.
- Go to directly to easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icnasen2020
click “creat an account” link in easychair system
Fill in form and have an account
Activate your account (clicking link that you received by email)
login easychair system (using username and password) and click “new submission” to fill in form in order to submit your abstract (abstract must be in PDF format)
Please use your title before your first-name (e.g. Prof.Dr. İskender or Mr İskender).
Please select only one topic from topic list.
In keyword box pls DO NOT use comma (,) and etc between keywords
Please do NOT forget to upload your abstract in PDF format
If you have difficulty to upload your abstarct then please send your abstract (specify theme and presentation types) by email to email@example.com
Topics include but are not limited to the 5 theme contains following areas:
|Theme 1: Natural Science||Theme 2:Social Science|
|Theme 3: Engineering Science||Theme 4: Applied Science|
|Theme 5: Medical Science|
Scientific programme for ICSuSaT-2020 is HERE
Due to the Covid-19 ICNASEN-2020 was held as ONLINE using ZOOM platform.