- Abstract submission EXTENDED to 15 September 2019
- Abstract submission is NOW open .. Pls go to abstract submission page
- Pls submit your abstract using template which is HERE
- ICNASEN-2019 will be held at Limak-Limra Hotel & Resorts in Kemer Antalya-TURKEY in the period of 23-27 October 2019
- Conference Language is Turkish and English
- Özet gönderimi uzatılmıştır (15 Eylül 2019)
- ICNASEN-2019 için Özet Gönderimi Açılmıştır… Lütfen özetinizi yüklemek için abstract submission sayfasına gidiniz
- Özet formatı için lütfen tıklayınız
- ICNASEN-2019 Kemer-antalya Limak-Limra Hotel & Resorts da 23-27 Ekim 2019 tarihlerinde gerçekleştirilecektir.
- Konferans dili hem TÜRKÇE hemde İngilizcedir
CALL for PAPER
- Dear colleagues, It is my pleasure to invite you to participate “International Conference on Natural and Applied Science and Engineering (ICNASEN 2019)”. ICNASEN-2019 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and expertise of students, researchers and also industrial community. This international conference covers highlights about new results in the wide spectrum of categories from 5 different topics. The participants will have the opportunity to take part in the presentation of plenary lectures, contributed papers of both oral and poster sessions. The language of conference will be Turkish and English. The papers will published eithet in Conference Proceeding book or in IJESEN. The conference will take place in the 23-27 OCtober-2019 in Kemer-Antalya (Turkey) which one of the most important holiday center in the world.
- Prof.Dr. İskender AKKURT
- Prof.Dr. İskender AKKURT (chair)
- Dr. Kadir GÜNOĞLU (secretary)
- Dr. Osman GÜNAY
- Dr. Miraç KAMIŞLIOĞLU
- Prof.Dr. İskender AKKURT (chair) — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Dr. Hakan AKYILDIRIM — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Prof.Dr. Mohamed Nadjib BOUKHATEM– University Blida 1 –ALGERIA
- Dr. Sabiha Anas BOUSSAA– CRTSE –ALGERIA
- Dr. Nurdan Karpuz DEMİR — Amasya University-TURKEY
- Dr. Ümit KARA — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Prof. Dr. Anarbay KUDAYKULOV –Institute of Information and Computational Technologies, KAZAKHSTAN
- Dr. Suzan Shukor NOORI — Kirkuk University lRAQ
- Dr. Sophia METALLAOUI — Université du 20 août 1955-ALGERIA
- Dr. Hüseyin Ozan TEKİN — Uskudar University-TURKEY
- Dr. Alper ÖZSEVEN — Suleyman Demirel University-TURKEY
- Prof. Dr. Ahmad UMAR — Najran University-Saudi ARABIA
- Dr. Elene Zhuravliova–Ilia State University, GEORGIA
Prof.Dr. Sheikh A. Akbar–USA
Prof.Dr. Amir HUSSAIN–UK
Dr. Berat KJAMILI–TURKEY
Prof.Dr. Shahab A. A. NAMI–INDIA
Prof.Dr. Shahab A. A. NAMI–INDIA
Registration and FEE
All participants to ICNASEN-2019 must register and upload abstract using online easychair system if you have any difficulty then pls email (email@example.com) your abstract with presentation type and theme
- The REGISTRATION fee covers (VAT excluded–KDV hariç)
- The entrance for all sessions,
- All coffee breaks,
- All food-drink-pool all free in Hotel (for only 1 day)…..
- Conference materials (conference tag,,Offline (in USB) Abstract, gift etc).
- Publication of paper either in proceeding book (Akademik teşvik için) OR in journals
- Participation document
- Conference and Accommodation will take place in Limak Limra Hotels and Resorts in Kemer-Antalya-TURKEY
(price given below covers all inclusive hotel concept (means includes food-drink-pool-sea-Turkish bath-sauna- fitness center-otopark-Wi-Fi etc… for 24 hours)
- 40 EUR per person per night in triple room (share room with other 2 people)
- 50 EUR per person per night in standard-double room (share room with someone else)
- 60 EUR per person per night in SNG room (stay alone in a room)
- 0-6 years old children are FREE and %50 discount will be applied for 6-12 years old children (with parents).
- As we have limited number of rooms pls email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your room.
- No refund is possible
- You will get all information about payment etc .. on acceptance letter.
For any issue about hotel and payment please email to email@example.com
- The abstract should contain new and significant results that has NOT been published in elsewhere.
- All abstracts will be reviewed in blind review processes by (et least 2) referee before acceptance.
- In the preparation of abstract please download and use the template file. HERE
- Prepared abstract should be submitted (uploaded) using electronic way as detailed in below.
- Go to directly to easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icnasen2019
click “creat an account” link in easychair system
Fill in form and have an account
Activate your account (clicking link that you received by email)
login easychair system (using username and password) and click “new submission” to fill in form in order to submit your abstract (abstract must be in PDF format)
Please use your title before your first-name (e.g. Prof.Dr. İskender or Mr İskender).
Please select only one topic from topic list.
In keyword box pls DO NOT use comma (,) and etc between keywords
Please do NOT forget to upload your abstract in PDF format
If you have difficulty to upload your abstarct then please send your abstract (specify theme and presentation types) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics include but are not limited to the 5 theme contains following areas:
|Theme 1: Natural Science||Theme 2:Social Science|
|Theme 3: Engineering Science||Theme 4: Applied Science|
|Theme 5: Medical Science|
Scientific programme will be announced at the begining of October-2019
The conference will take place at 23-27 October, 2019 in Limak-Limra Hotel and Resorts in Kemer-Antalya (Turkey) which is one of the best known holiday center in the World. Destination Antalya, where history meets nature, is full of artifacts from Greek, Lydian, Persian, Roman, and Ottoman eras. Antalya is on the located on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey surrounded by Taurus Mountains. Antalya is calling you with its palm-lined boulevards; prize winning marina; picturesque old quarter Kaleiçi, the restored historical center of the city that won the Golden Apple Tourism Prize; signature cuisine; and lots of sunny beaches.